Sunday, March 1, 2009

Readings 2K9: February summation

Kind of a mixed month, in terms of reading. I read twelve books (three write-ups are pending). But only three of them were mine; the rest were either Grace's or the library's. On the other hand, I managed to get through the month without buying anything new. So I've reduced the number of my unread books by eleven so far this year, and have finished twenty-four books in total.

Much of the imbalance this month came about because I was trying to find books worth putting on my ballot for the Hugo awards. I had some success there; I'll go through my final choices in a future post. But it did mean I was taking a lot of books out from the library rather than reading books about the apartment. Presumably that'll change now. It'll have to, if I want to hit my target of reading over a hundred books by Thanksgiving.

No comments: